Thanks for taking the time to read this page. During this time we are required to manage and mitigate the risk of transmission and spread of COVID-19, to protect the health and wellbeing of each other and those we come into contact with.
The following policies will be in place until further notice and will be reviewed and modified as necessary, in line with Australian and NSW Government policies and laws.
I appreciate you being aware of these policies and working within them.
The following rules will be in place for class attendance:
- A maximum of 9 members can attend any 1 class. This will be enforced via bookings in PT Minder, a waitlist will be managed in PT Minder, for anyone wanting to attend a full class, in case we have a cancellation.
- If you are experiencing ANY symptoms of illness please do not attend.
- If you are required to self-quarantine, have travelled overseas in the last 2 weeks or have been in close contact with someone known to have Covid-19, please adhere to your self-quarantine requirements and do not attend.
- All attendees will be required to use hand sanitiser before and after each class.
- Everyone will need to bring their own exercise mat and towel. I will not be able to provide a spare for anyone to use.
- Sanitising wipes will be available for all to use on their own equipment before, during and after class.
- You may be asked to bring your own resistance bands to some classes. You will be notified prior to the class.
- All equipment provided by me will be cleaned and sanitised before and after the classes.
Bringing Children to Classes
The following rules will be in place for bringing children to classes:
- Children are still not permitted at evening classes (due to venue rules).
- For the short term, where ever possible, leaving children at home with a carer is preferred.
- Children attending Mum’s Morning class count towards the total of 9 participants. Attendees bringing children will need to let me know in advance, so I can manage numbers in the class.
- Children attending classes will need to adhere to physical distancing (except with their Mum). So will be required to stay close to Mum and not touch equipment.
- Unfortunately, I will not be able to provide my usual play pen for children in the foreseeable future.