Last Updated: 2021-07-18 18:26:35
Thanks for taking the time to read this page. During this time we are required to manage and mitigate the risk of transmission and spread of COVID-19, to protect the health and wellbeing of each other and those we come into contact with.
I appreciate you being aware of these policies and working within them.
Due to tighter Covid-19 restrictions in Greater Sydney, group classes are currently only online. 1:1 Personal Training can still take place outdoors, face to face with the following requirements:
Conditions Of Attendance
The following rules will be in place for session attendance:
- All session attendees are required to complete a COVID-19 checkin at each session, via the Service NSW QR Code as well as you sanitiser before session starts. This will be made available at each session.
- If you are experiencing ANY symptoms of illness you are not able to attend.
- If you are required to self-quarantine, have travelled overseas in the last 2 weeks, have been in close contact with someone known to have Covid-19, please adhere to your self-quarantine requirements and do not attend.
- All attendees will be required to use hand sanitiser before and after each class.
- Clients will need to bring their own exercise mat and/or towel. You will not be able to participate in a session without a towel/mat.
- Sanitising wipes will be available for all to use on their own equipment before, during and after class.
- Please bring your own resistance bands to each sessions. If you do not have any, you will be provided with one on request for you to keep and bring to each session.
- All equipment provided by me will be cleaned and sanitised before, during and after the sessions.
- Physical distancing will be required to be maintained throughout sessions.
Bringing Children to Classes
Children can not currently attend Personal Training sessions.