Whether you want to improve your strength, lose fat, improve your cardio fitness, post injury or core rehabilitation or getting ready for a big event, a personal training program, with me will help get you there.
Here is how my Personal Training will help you :-
- I will get to know you and understand where you are and where you want to be
- I will look at all aspects of your fitness and develop the areas you need, to hit your goals in a healthy functional way.
- I will schedule regular training sessions to get you moving and push you in ways you won’t do on your own.
- You will be given guidance on exercising when you are not with me throughout the week
- You will be guided on how to improve your nutrition, to better support the changes you want and the lifestyle you have.
- You will be held accountable, encouraged and supported so you can hit your goals.
It will be your hard work combined with my direction, guidance and support that will get you where you want to be.
How it works:
- You will start by filling out a exercise pre-screening form, PT Client agreement
- We will start with a Full Assessment (60 mins) – $125*
- Regular 30 min PT Sessions*:
We discuss and set your goals, discuss your past and current lifestyle and exercise experience and perform a physical assessment. I will then develop a plan, with you, to get you working towards your goals. This plan will be reviewed and revised as we progress and as circumstances require.
Depending on your lifestyle, usually a minimum of 2 PT session per week is required to create a change, combined with group classes and/or at home training. You will be required to warm and cool-down on your own before and after the PT session, so we can maximise your workout with me (You will be guided on how to do this during the assessment).
It is your work that will get you results, with my support and guidance – You will get out of it, what you put into it.
Regular reviews of your progress will be done at PT sessions.
To learn more and discuss your needs and goals, please use the enquire button to send me a message and I will get back to you as soon as I can.