Strengthen and Enhance Your Core!
Sorry you missed Core Fit for this Term, but you can sign up to be notified of the next program, next term.
- To understand what your true core is and how it should work
- To connect with and strengthen your core
- To develop the co-ordination of your core with your movement to support your posture, movement and exercise.
- To enable you to move and exercise safely while supporting and optimising your pelvic floor and core function.
How it works:
- Small face to face classes are held, each Tuesday, 9:30 – 10:15 am for 8 weeks.
- At class each week you will be shown and taken through exercises, that help you connect with and correctly engage your core
- Following each class you will follow an at home program (sent to you each week) that helps you practice and develop your core connection and strength.
- This is a progressive program, so not only will you be learning about your core but you will be challenged each week, to build your core connect and strength to support greater movement and load through exercise.
- You will also get access to a private Facebook group for additional support and motivation
This program is recommended for:
- Mums at least 6 weeks (with Dr’s Clearance) postnatal who are getting back into exercise.
- Women with Pelvic Floor or Core related concerns.
- Women who have been advised they need to work on their Core strength.
- Women who want to focus on their core and confident they are exercising safely to reduce the risk of pelvic floor and core dysfunction.
What you get:
- 1 x 45 min classes per week
- at home program
- 1 resistance band
- Guide to understanding your Core